Half way between Mâcon and Bourg en Bresse, lovely Bed & Breakfast.
On the first floor of an old 18th Century Bressan farm, widened and modified along the years, I would be glad to welcome you in my Bed & Breakfast. Here you can either choose to make a short stop over on your way to the Alps or the Mediterranean, or stay a little longer to discover the charm and various aspects of the Ain country (Bresse, Dombes, Bugey, Revermont, etc), the vineyards of Mâconnais, Beaujolais or Burgundy, even Jura or Switzerland (Geneva is only a two hours drive from home).
Greedy stage par excellence, the Bresse also offers many other treasures to those who want to try to discover them. Within a few kilometers of the house some admirable site :
- Chatillon sur Chalaronne : medieval city with its historical treasures and flowered bridges
- Villars les Dombes : its ponds and the Parc des Oiseaux
- Saint Cyr sur Menthon : its Museum of the Bresse, at the Domaine des Planons
- Vonnas, with the achievements of one of the most renowned Chef of our time : Georges Blanc
- Bourg en Bresse : its old streets and the Monastery of Brou
Cross the Saône river, and you find yourselves in very different landscapes : those of the vineyards.
Do not hesitate to stay in our beautiful area. You will not be disappointed !
Second page :
The family suite consists of two coupled rooms including :
- in the parents bedroom a double bed of 160 cm (in fact twin beds coupled for more comfort),
with their bedsides, a cupboard and an armchair
- in the lounge two stowaway beds of 80 cm, becoming a settee 3 places at daytime, a child's bed (60 x 140 cm),
an armchair, a library and a round table.
The second bedroom (large room of 19 m²), comprises twin beds of 90 cm, a cupboard and, in a corner, a third bed used as sofa at daytime, and a coffee table accomodating the television and DVD.
A young child or a baby can also sleep free of charge in a baby bed that I can provide and install upon request.